The refurbished and upgraded Uluwatu Restaurant provides its guests with unique combination of Balinese and modern style using the coconut wood and stone carving.
The venue is especially famous for its themed buffets that offer a truly interactive culinary experience combining the best of Balinese, Asian and Western cuisines with special live entertainment in relation to the theme. There are variety of hot and cold kitchen stations at which the chefs work diligently to provide the freshest and most appetizing dishes and salads. The many highly-trained waiters and waitresses also attend to all your needs with efficiency and availability.
For parent’s paradise, there is a special child friendly seating designed for children with a comfortable sitting area, coloring books, a variety of rotated toys and many more that allow them to have more space while waiting, enjoying the meals or even playing after eating in full view of the parents’ section in the restaurant.
Buffet Breakfast: 06:30 – 10:00 (weekdays)
07:00 – 11.00 (weekend & public holidays)
Thematic Buffet Dinner: 19:00 – 22:00 start from IDR. 299.000++
- MONDAY : Balinese Dinner Buffet featuring Balinese Dance
- TUESDAY : Medditeranean Dinner Buffet featuring Quartet Band and Salsa Dance
- WEDNESDAY : From the Sea Seafood BBQ Dinner Buffet featuring Fire Dance and Percussion
- THURSDAY : Mongolian Dinner Buffet featuring Legong Dance & Guitar
- FRIDAY : Samba de Bali (Balinese meet South American) Dinner Buffet featuring Barong Dance
- SATURDAY : BBQ Dinner Buffet featuring Kecak Dance
- SUNDAY : Archipelago Dinner Buffet featuring Classic Keroncong
Breakfast Children policy : 0-16 years : Free
Dinner Children policy : 0-5 years : Free
6-12 years : 50% discount
For further information and reservation, please call +62 361 77 22 39 ext.5